From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Osiris, Finn, Windsor and Orson Please Add to the CLS :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:45 PM

What can I say we lost 4 more of our wonderful Sids kids tonight.Losing 5 in 2
days is VERY hard on all of us volunteers,not to mention Dr. Jen.
Osiris has been a part of my life ever since I started volunteering at Sids.He
was there before I started over 5 years ago.He was a beautiful sweet soul,with
the cutest face.He always took his everyday meds like a champ.I will miss you
Osee.
Finn,now he was a special guy in my heart. He had the most sweet crooked head
tilt(I am a sucker for tilts) I will forever remember his sweet loving ways.
Windsr was a unique looking sweet boy who loved crawling into anybodys lap he
could find.
Orson was a VERY handsome siamese boy with beautiful blue eyes.He too was a
lover.
I will post pics on Facebook as I do for ALL our Sids kids...if anyone would
like to see them I am Sherry DeHaan...just send a friend request and tell me
you are from the yahoo group.I will try to post them later tonight when I get
home.
Thank you all for your support
Sherry

than our own,