From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:22 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: Gloria B. Lane
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Peroxide therapy

RE:  STROKE - My Shorty was having a series of strokes.  He woke me up
around 4 AM screaming.  Never want to hear that sound again.  I took him to
the emergency vet that is open all night.  We had to put him down as he was
having strokes every 5 minutes and the doctor said enough damage had been
done that he would not recover.  I just could not stand listening to him
scream.  It might have been different if the vet thought he could do
something for him and bring him out of it.

<felineres...@kvinet.com