Megan,

I am in Ohio so can't help you that way but would strongly recommend
you get Leona Jean on L-Lysine.  I cannot tell you exactly what it is
or how it does what it appears to do but I am sure some of the others
can fill you in.

I have two cats that are FIV positive and have had them on L-Lysine
for well over a year.  After a few weeks any recurrence of their upper
respiratory symptoms was negligible and neither of them has had a
recurrence at all in many months.  Both are fat and sassy, with clear
eyes and noses.  No sneezing, rattling, etc.  It apparently helps
bolster their immune system and while I in no way think it is a
miracle or the end-all for this nasty disease, I think it is of great
value.

Go on line and look for it or go to a local health food store.  If
your cat is picky or hard to pill or medicate I suggest the soft
treats.  A bit more expensive but great for fickle cats.  My two will
fight over the things and come running when I rattle the container
they are in.

Kat