I'm so glad you found her and helped her. Just knowing someone was
there....in some ways I'm sure she was aware there was caring and love
surrounding her finally -  and now when you meet again someday, she'll tell
you so.

So glad to know people like you people. What you do is so important and so
hard. You make the world a better place - a place I want to be, and a reason
why I think we're here (and given thumbs! lol)  in the first place.

*
Share something interesting today.
Do something interesting too. Foster. Adopt. Rescue. Volunteer. SHARE
www.twitter.com/smallspark
*