Michael,
   Yes Sunny and Weston. I so desperately hope they get a home. I had seen the
post from the lady about coconut oil on one of the links to Weston. When I
replied to her that I had not heard of such a thing and that there was indeed
no cure she told me to look up that man, but there are several so I could not
contact him.
Tanya