Has your vet done a complete blood panel on her?  You might be able to find a
clue to her problem.  Also complete urine test would help.  These will help
identify a problem.  Since cats are so good at hiding illness, we sometimes
need to go to extemes.  It costs, but may be less in the long runsince you find
out fast what is wrong and needs to be done.
As to food, I have found that Gerber's baby food (check first to be sure there
is on onion or garlic in it) is easier to feed and my girls have responded to
that. Also, add hot water to canned food.  My girls and boy seem to prefer the
liquid to eating the meat.  At least they get some nutrition. Also, has your
vet said anything about doing sub q fluids?  I had to do that with Lil Bit
after I first got her.  Se was stressed out, had a ragged coat, no luster and
had lost weight.  After a little over 1 - 1/2 weeks, she responded and has been
fine since.  Giving her fluids wasn't very hard.  The vet gave me a bag of
fluids and needles and told me how to do it.  The heardest part was sticking
her with the needle but I remimded myself I was doing it for her benefit.
If she is stressed out, maybe keep her seperate from the others for a while and
give her lots of extra attention and loving to reassure her that she is loved.
Then reintroduce her to the others and see how it goes then.  These ae all
tihngs I have done with my pride.  Good luck!