Subject: [Felvtalk] Got great news today
From: "Lynda Wilson" <longhornf...@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, May 07, 2011 6:00 pm
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

Some of you already know my story. I fostered, then adopted a 3 mos old kitten from the Humane Society. He passed away this past March of FeLV. I have been worried sick about my other cat since he had not had the vaccine. He had his second ELISA test today and it was negative. My vet did agree with me from my research that normally a cat that has been exposed to FeLV will test positive 28 days after exposure. So far so good. I'm feeling more confident that he has cleared the virus since he is an adult cat (2 yrs old) and has always been healthy.

I'm so glad to be a part of this group and have learned so much from many of you.

Thanks for all your support! I'll still keep you posted and I wish the same outcome for all the kitties fighting this horrible disease!!