Rural wisdom is Sevin powder in the cat bedding and around the house.
On May 31, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Beth wrote:

I need something new. Advantage just isn't working any more. Spent all day yesterday cleaning & combing cats to get rid of fleas & they just had Advantage 2 weeks ago! Frontline used to not kill the fleas, just make them sterile, is this still the case? I couldn't use it because my one cat scratched himself raw because the fleas were still crawling.
Beth
Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org

--- On Tue, 5/31/11, Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com> wrote:

From: Lorrie <felineres...@frontier.com>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Pet Armor
To: feralfriendsonl...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2011, 8:19 AM

   Have any of you used Pet Armor? It is supposed to be the exact same
   thing as Frontline Plus - Fipronil and S Methoprene - The Pet Armor
   site claims it is a generic for Frontline, and it is much cheaper.
I'm seeing it advertised in all sorts of places now, so if any of you have used it and find that it works and is not harmful, please let me
   know.

   Lorrie