From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Cindy McHugh
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:46 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Dexter and Cali are together now

Hi Kat,

I don't know about buying it in Mexico, but when I had an infected tooth
recently, I did some research and ordered Fish Mox online. From everything I

read, it's the same stuff that's prescribed by doctors and vets.  Oddly
enough, if my pets are sick, I won't take a chance and I take them to the
vet, but for myself, I'm willing to compromise a bit.

Cindy