I agree Susan.  I think with a couple of cats, the wheat or pine would be great
but when the numbers are constantly changing and you sometimes have a Mom with
kittens in a bathroom, an older litter in another room and some adults in yet
another room, you have to use what keeps the smell down :)  Due to fostering I
have repainted the study 3 times and the guest bedroom twice.  HOW can kittens
get poop 4 feet up a wall??? :)

Oh, best invention EVER for a foster household is a Lampe Berger (Winterwood is
my fav oil).  If you don't have one, I HIGHLY recommend getting a couple.  They
are pricey but SOOOOOOOO worth it.

http://www.lampeberger.us/lampe-berger-official-website-luxury-fragrances-for-the-home