Yes, I've used "Dumor" brand "Starter/Grower Chick Feed".  I get it
from Tractor Supply Co., think it was $13.00 for 50lbs? last time I
got it.  It's a bit of a hike to TSC, so I don't always use it.  Plus.
my husband complains that it doesn't handle odor well enough.  Pros:
1.price  2.low dust  3.biodegradable  4.doesn't come from strip
mining.  5.safer.  Cons: 1.odor control  2.doesn't clump as hard as
clay  3.doesn't sift as easily as clay  4.some people have problems
with weevils in it, especially in summer.  Overall I like it,
especially after paying 40-50 bucks for a much smaller bag of World's
Best, which is pretty similar.

Hope this helps,
Beth N.