Sherry, I'm so sorry to read that Zombo has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  He
sounds like a very special guy.  At least he was loved and well cared for.
Lighting a special candle for Zombo
Sharyl

From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 9:07 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Zombo  Please add to the CLS  :(

Seriously are we being tested by a higher being og how much loss we REALLY can
take???  Oh where do I start about are AWESOME Zombo? This crazy fun lovin boy
had been a charmer since day 1 with us...He would get on the counter and if you
walk up to him he would reach up and put a paw on each shoulder and give lovin
hugs..(crying now,pardon any mispellings) His hugs were just the sweetest
relief from a bad day at work. This disease is so awful and heartbreaking...yet
I know that in my heart this is what I am supposed to be doing for these
beautiful babies....I love you Zombo you handsome orange and white baby boy....
Sherry
PS One of my fav Sids girls Bonnet must have knew I needed some comforting
cause she was all over me with love before I left Sids tonight  :) I love them
ALL so much

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"