I have often wondered that if I had to move, what would I do about my cats.
They are used to going out in the morning, but in a new place they might get
lost trying to find their old home.  Also, I might end up in town with cars and
trucks.  I have decided on an outdoor room.  Then they can be outside and I
won't have to worry about them.  All of the ferals I have taken in have become
"my" cats and come inside.