When my cat Oreo ( a stray we took in without testing...stupid...I know!)
got diagnosed with felv I completely freaked out! She had been living among
our other 7 indoor cats for over a year! Played, groomed and sometimes got
into fights. Even the vet expected that at least 2 or 3 others would test
positive. All 7 cats are negative to this day! Speaking of miracles!