From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:52 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] London Please add to the CLS :(

Well the hearache just keeps on coming...London was a wonderful former Sids
kid that had a chance to be in his own home since February.He indured having
to lose a leag and a few other ailments,but he was a charming lovebug that
always looked pissed.But was ALWAYS very happy,he just had the look. :) I
almost adopted him myself back in January after losing my Xander.When the
whole Wednesday night crew got wind of me possibly adopting him,there were
threats of them all coming to visit EVERY wednesday. I was ok with that. But
I just wasn't ready for another yet and wonderful Cheryl took him home
shortly after.He was a great cat with a GREAT purrsonality...I love you
London and I will miss you sweetie  :(

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.