From: czadnasacaraw...@hotmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:54:23 +0000
CC: landis.mcen...@yahoo.com; daben...@mninter.net; kjen...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: request for counsel on BreAnne

update:

please review lower string.

BreAnne had been eating a breakfast and supper of Fancy Feast Beef pretty much
exclusively since the May email below  She had gained weight - -was still
hiding out but present in her life.  For the last several weeks she has been
laying exclusively on her side and meowing when I would pick her up to move her
 - - chest contact.  approximately 8.16 seemed like had something
intermittently caught in her throat.  took her to local vet on 8.20 since more
highly trusted 30 miles and 60 miles away vets were not available.  he gave us
_________ for hairball and albon.  Monday she started to vomit up food
immediately after eating.  Since Monday she eats, she vomits, I feed, . . .
She is increasingly  bringing up frothy phlegm.  she makes a sound in her mouth
(epiglottis?).  I have been orally hydrating her. She definitely has an
appetite.  know definitely not passing stool yesterday/doubtful urinated.  gave
her food this morning, vomit, more food (pate), vomit, nutri-cal, vomit, more
nutrical, vomit, a couple table spoons of homemade chicken broth with vitamins,
vomited up stringing clear phlegm.  vet only says feline leukemia.  Monday
night after the feeding and vomiting episode she was back up on her chest and
the noise in her throat had subsided. just as it did this morning. I told vet I
wanted to try a different antibiotic before doing a film.  ampicillin and
baytril.

she does not seem to be suffering and is active with her tail up.

we trust you more than any vet we have access to.

please.  comments.  your experiences?

yes, I am willing to let her go very soon.
thank you.