From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lorrie
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 5:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vaccinations

It's very bad practice to vaccinate cats while they are having
surgery, but vets do it, so now I write out instructions not to
vaccinate, and put it on the cat's carrier when I bring them for
surgery.  I give my cats their PCRC, way before they have surgery,
but Rabies vaccinations are the law here, and only vets can give the
injections.  Once they are vaccinated I do not repeat vaccinations
annually, and I just ignore the postcards I get saying it's time to
vaccinate again.

Lorrie