It has always been my understanding that you should never give asprin to cats:

Aspirin Side Effects
Aspirin is not a medication that is typically administered to cats. If
administered, it may cause a few side effects such as:

Stomach acidity, which can lead to stomach ulcers
Upset stomach
Vomiting
Diarrhea
Blood coagulation delays
Lack of appetite

Read more: Can You Give a Cat Aspirin? - VetInfo