Hi Lorrie,

Thanks, Lorrie...your place sounds so nice that it's very tempting!!  I wish you had a bed and breakfast, I would come often for visits!

Let's see, 15 kitties divided by 3 = 5, that's 5 babies a piece for your kids.  Since you are not planning on going anywhere the next 15 yrs, I bet they could get a home. If not, I will check out your website and Maureen and I will gladly love on those furry babies 24/7.  But I bet you will be around, you know your babies need you :0)

I love on mine each day in case there is no tomorrow. Life is so precious and we all can take it for granted.

Hugs to you and don't worry so much =)

Lynda