Thanks, I will look into this :)

I am sorry to hear about Fraidie :(

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:39:19 -0400
From: at...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Miller

I know what you mean…how would you feel about contacting a fantastic animal
communicator in CA and see what Miller wants and would prefer?
I just spoke to her about a renal failure cat that I want to make sure that
it’s the right time for euthanasia this afternoon.
Maybe the trade-off to a shorter but happier life is better than a prolonged
one with vet visits and shots, which Miller obviously doesn’t seem to enjoy!
That’s how I feel about people’s lives, too!

Her name is Lisa Larson, at the very bottom, is a contact line…she is also the
most reasonable, and last year, even kept calling me to find out how one of our
cats was doing who had cancer.  I’ve known some who count every second to get
paid for…not Lisa!  Everyone who asked for her help, was very pleased!
I highly recommend her as being absolutely fantastic, caring, and knows what
she’s doing.  Although her schedule today is filled, she squeezed in some time
to contact Fraidie, from photos I sent her.  If we euthanize Fraidie this
afternoon, we will speak on the phone and contact her from across the rainbow
bridge.
Animal Communicator, Animal Medium, Reiki Master
Lisa Larson is an animal communicator, Reiki Master and Kahi practitioner.
Includes a forum, description of sessions and fees and personal profile.
Encinitas, California.
pawstalk.net - Cached