Sick bastards.....sorry but that's mild compared to what I'd really like to
say. The HSUS does a lot of good work. Maybe someday soon they will tackle this
one. My state rep tried to tell me (in a form letter of course) that animals
have enough protection. If he's that stupid or thinks I am, then it scares me
that he's in the position he's in!

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.