Christiane jus posted a Facebook URL about Aslanscats FeLV Cat Sanctuary

Because our felvtalk cannot accept more than 20KB in a  MAILING, I WILL POST
SOMETHING IN SEVERAL PARTS!

I FEEL THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO USE THIS GROUP IN THE FUTURE, TOO!

They need to replace all of these lost items, if anyone is in this are:

10  50lb bags of dry food
15 litter boxes
30 cases of canned food
20 cat beds
cat trees and condos
scratching posts
She lost $3000 worth of medicines for the cats and now needs:
Lactated ringers solution, prozymes, Pen-g solution, baytril,
doxycycline, panacur, stongid, clavamox, lysine, mega C,
1cc and 3cc syringes, 18 gauge needles and 21 gauge needles
TOWELS

Please go to www.aslanscats.org

Or send donations to:

Aslans cats,
486 west main street,
Catskill, NY  12414.

Please make checks payable to: aslans cats.