I am so glad you got to spend another year with him and I am so very sorry for
your loss.

Edna

From: marciabmar...@gmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:57:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Horton Please add to the CLS :*(

Sherry,
I am so very sorry about Horton. It is so hard to see these beautiful beings
devastated by this awful disease. His spirit is free now.

Take care
Marcia

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.

On Oct 1, 2011, at 1:33 PM, Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yesterday Dr. Jen had to let our sweet big gray guy Horton go. He became a Sids
kid about 4 years ago and had escaped when somehow or someone ripped a screen
out of a window. We searched the neighborhood day and night for several cats
that got out,3 of them were never found and when last year it happened again we
actually found Horton after 3 years of being missing !!! So we did have a
chance to love him for a year. Now we take more caution on the downstairs
windows...we lock and close them at night. Horton you will be missed.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"