tks everyone, this is great info........CAthy luvyasammie

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, Cindy McHugh <ci...@furangels.org> wrote:

From: Cindy McHugh <ci...@furangels.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Vet meds
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 7:54 AM

Thanks Gary!

I will keep your email for future reference. It's very informative. I've never
actually ordered these "equivalents" for my cats (or dogs) - only for myself.
We have to keep our priorities straight. LOL

Thanks again. I appreciate you taking the time to share this information.

Cindy

----- Original Message ----- From: "gary" <gcru...@centurytel.net>