I have same issue in Los Angeles. Anakin LOVES to play and with dogs in
particular. He is all black.. so I am wary about adopting him out until
after Halloween though.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Heather <furrygi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I sure hope she might retest first, so many false positives these days it
> seems...
>
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>  Can anyone help?  Natalie ****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> sus...@bannermattress.net writes:****
>>
>> I found a stray kitten at work last week. I took her to my vet this
>> Saturday and she tested positive for feline leukemia. I already have two
>> kittens, 7 months and 3 months old, so there is no possibility for "Rockie"
>> to join my household. I have heard that there are people who keep or foster
>> cats with leukemia. Do you know of anyone who does this?
>>
>> She is a friendly, sweet, delightful little tortie who gets along
>> wonderfully with my two dogs. She is approximately 7 weeks old and weighs in
>> at a whopping 1.11 lbs.
>>
>> Thanks for any help you can provide.****
>>
>> Susan Macias****
>>
>> (909) 730-9762****
>>
>>  ****
>>
>> ** **

Crystal Carlsberg Beecher
B.A., Womens Studies, UCLA
M.A., Education with emphasis in Gender Studies, LMU
(818) 633-2416
~ People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They
chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill
the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever
needed to search was within.
-Ramona Anderson