Just saw the pics of your babies. They are gorgeous. They look safe, happy and
content. That warms my heart. Your greyhound is beautiful. Sometimes, Ithink
the vets shrug their shoulders because they don't know. They have a lot on
their plates, dealing with so many different kinds of animals that don't have
the ability to tell them were it hurts!

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.