Oh, Sherry, I'm way out here in Northern California (in the wine country, no
less!) . but that really looked like a smashing good time.  Glad you raised
funds to help the furry ones!

~Bonnie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Sids Kids?

Thank you Beth for posting the crashs link....and Bonnie it would have been
GREAT for you to come to the Wine/Art Gala !!! Where are you located? We had
an awesome night and raised almost $15,000 !!! Will be even better next year
!!! Thanks to all of you for your kind words,they REALLY do help me through
the hard times we go through with our beloved Sids kids    :) Love to you
all !!!

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.