I guess the fact of the matter is, is that your kitten can live a very healthy
life. If she tests positive, it doesn't necessarily  mean that she will be
chronically ill. I really think that good nutrition also plays an enormous role
in keeping them healthy. It's a very tough decision.  I feel for you. Best of
luck to you and your little one.
Marcia

Sent from my iPhone