From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 4:16 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Lila Rose and Roxxi Please add to the CLS :(

We lost these two Sids girls in the last several days.

Lila Rose was a shy scared girl that was only with us for just a few months.

Roxxi was a beautiful Torti girl who was very quiet and sweet.I had the
honor of loving her for just over 3 years. I was broken hearted over these
two lovely ladies.   :(

Sherry

than our own,

Unable to accept its awful gaps.