I didn't get the chance to send this earlier,but sweet Brutus crossed the
Bridge last Friday Dec 23,he was lucky to of had a home with our wonderful
volunteer Marcia who lost several of the Sids kids that she took home this past
year. Many of us had multiple losses in 2011,lets hope for a healthier year for
our precious fur kids. Many blessings to all of my friends and support here on
the felv group.You are all a blessing to me too  :)
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"