Just google Tanya's CRF site and it will come right up
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Val Green
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:44 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Tanya's CRF Site

  I must have missed it, but can someone give me Tanya's site about CRF? My
beloved Manny cat has CRF and I want to do as much as I can for him.

  Thank you all,

  Valerie
  On Feb 7, 2012, at 9:57 AM, Holly Shelton <hsshel...@aol.com> wrote:

    Tanya's CRF site is awesome. It really helped me turn my renal cat around.
I can't access my list of things to feed when cats refuse to eat right now.
Off the top of my head: a plain McDonald's hamburger patty, all meat baby food,
boiled chicken, cheese, lunchmeat, smelly fish food...... I am just learning
about Felv.  My prior experience with cat issues is with diabetes and renal
failure.  Sending you good thoughts.  Holl font>