no opinions, just prayers for Smokey

________________________________
 From: cindy reasoner <reasoner37...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Smokey

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything.  I first found this
site when my Smokey tested positive for feline leukemia.  He had a hard time at
the beginning with fevers but we finally got that under control.  He has gone
over 6 years with no problems or sickness.  The other day I felt a very large
knot on his left front leg.  I took him to the vet to get it checked out.  He
thought it was probably cancer.  He removed it today but he couldn't get all of
it.  He described it as having tenticles going in all different directions.  He
is sending it off to be sure it is cancer and what type.  I have never dealt
with this before and Smokey's outlook seems pretty grave.  Any opinions would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cindy