From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 8, 2012 8:12 am
Subject: [Felvtalk] FW:  FW:  Tanya's CRF Site

This was 23 KB, am erasing bottom and resending.  This is very annoying – why
do they have a such a tiny limit in this group?

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of GRAS

YES, not good at all, especially for CRF patients, however, sometimes they
won’t eat anything else, and something is better than nothing.  One of mine
will not eat K-D canned food – so I mix it half/half with another food…better
that, than losing weight and dying. Natalie

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Kathryn Hargreaves

There are some who believe dry food causes CRF, so you may want to research
more on this.   Try the Holisticat.com site and Googling for other folks.