From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of cindy reasoner
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 12:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Smokey

I got the results back on Smokey today.  He has fibrosarcoma.  Has anyone had
much experience with this type of cancer?  Also, I spoke to the vet about the
black salve and he said I could try it if I wanted to.  I think Natalie was the
one that posted about it.  I need to find out what I need to do to join the
group she spoke about and get some of the black salve.

Cindy