I am so sorry to hear this. Holly

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm
Subject: [Felvtalk] Lucky Louie and Britta  Please add to the CLS  :(

Well it was another heartbreaking day for us today at Sids...Lucky Louie was a
sweet little orange guy that had a rough start before coming to us.His story
was a hawk has dropped him in his rescuers yard. Somehow he ended up with us
and we had a short time to have had the chance to love this great little guy.
Britta today when I was having my valentine visit with the Sids kids had a
seizure right in front of me,it was the strangest thing I ever saw...but she
came out of it,crawled into my lap and proceeded to purr and kneed my
lap....was such a sweet moment for us. Well I just received an e-mail from Dr.
Jen that little Britta collapsed and could not be helped...I will cherish that
sweet moment I got to share with her today after she had scared me so.
Heart is heavy tonight,
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.