When I first heard about Grant's place, I thought that it would bea good place
to send my babies when I passed.  Thank God I changed my mind.  I have since
fond a "good" place for my children.  If I see just a tad abnormal dischage
from their eys, i is off to the vet.  How could he let them get so sick?  I
know that with that many cats, he prpbably ran out of time and money to care
for the, but he should have admtted he needed help for the sake of the cats.

---- Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When will people learn not to "dump" their animals at these
> "sanctuaries"??????????

http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/Caboodle_Ranch_Cat_Sanctuary_Operator_Faces_Cruelty_Charges_140581263.html?storySection=story

If you have sent cats to Caboodle call
212-876-7700 ASPCA Head Office for further information in the
morning.

Agencies assisting the ASPCA on scene
include: Atlanta Humane Society (Atlanta, Ga.); Bay Area Disaster Animal
Response Team (Belleair Bluffs, Fla.); Cat Depot (Sarasota, Fla.); Florida
State
Animal Response Coalition (Bushnell, Fla.).

Celene Albano
HPR Rescue
CEO
501c3 Non-Profit.