thx.  do you know anything about the black salve/tonic used for tumors  on
cats.  specifically is it painful to the cat.  thx

In a message dated 3/18/2012 2:10:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
create_me_...@yahoo.com writes:

FIV I  wouldn't worry about ar all. With FeLV it doesn"t live long outside
body. Just  wash everything as you would with any new kitry.