My advice to you right now is don't give up on her.  She has survived
with felv for four years.  Most cats that can do that have a greater chance
of making it.
Did you vet check for hemobartonella?  Did they find the source of the
infection - pneumonia, bacteremia, URI, UTI, etc?

Is she on Interferon? or any supplements for immune support like whole body
support by standard process or there are multiple chinese herbs for immune
support.

I have to tell you, I would not give up at this point.  As long as there
isn't a definitive indication of a bone marrow malignancy or bone marrow
failure, you may just be dealing with a treatable illness.

I have a felv cat that had been doing well for a few years and then
developed diarrhea and was very ill.  She was started on interferon alpha
and improved.  This was before I had her, but I have her medical records I
can look up what else they did.  Otherwise Laura may be able to help us
here as she is familiar with her history (Bella is the cat's name)
That was about four years ago.  I had her on interferon for about two years
after that and I stopped it about two years ago.  She's in great shape
now.

I'll get back to you with the details of what they did for her.  I know I
have the file here somewhere.

Jenny