This cat is one of the FelV cats in my private cat sanctuary.
His last vet visit was to have his teeth cleaned in January. He has
been just fine, in spite of having FelV, until just recently when he
started to lose a lot of weight.  Now he is eating very little even
tho I feed him canned food separately. Nutramin and COQ10 sound good,
and I will check on them to see if he'll take them, but he has little
appetite now and is just wasting away.  Otherwise I will not put him
thru heroic measures, injections, etc.

Thank you for your help.
Lorrie