Nutro is pretty awful stuff, too.   The best canned food out there is
Merrick Before Grain, and even that has carageenan in it.  You may also
have to add some pumpkin/veggies (5%).   It's unknown if it's balanced in
terms of Phos:Ca, as the company isn't very forthcoming.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM, <longhornf...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Yes, I neglected to mention that it was a very gradule transition so I was
> perplexed that she got sick every night.
> Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

----------------------------
Go Get a Life---Go Get a Shelter Animal!

If you can't adopt, then foster "bottle baby" shelter animal, to save their
life.  Contact your local pound for information.
<http://www.laanimalservices.com/volunteer_fostercare.htm>

If you can't bottle feed, foster an older animal, to save their life, and
to free up cage space.

Ask your local animal pound to start saving over 90% of their intake by
implementing the No Kill Equation:
http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/no-kill-equation/<http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/>

Here's the current growing list of true No Kill communities:
http://www.nokillhouston.org/no-kill-shelters-in-north-america/

Legislate better animal pound conditions: http://www.rescue50.org

More fun reading: http://www.nokilladvocacycenter.org/shelter-reform/guides/

More fun watching: http://vimeo.com/nokill/videos especially