 From: Maryam Ulomi <ava...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:39 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Nutrition and new FeLV positive kitten

Hello,

I'm sorry for that first email.
I wanted to find out if anyone had some
advice and suggestions on nutrition for the little kitten I have rescue who is
FeLV positive. She has tested positive and is the kitten of a feral cat, her
glands are big but I'm hoping because she is now indoor and being cared for
well she will test negative so I can keep her with my other two adult cats.
I have been feeding her canned good with very high protein contents and no
seafood, I read that was the recommended diet but any other suggestions, hints,
are very welcome!

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone.