From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jamielynn Storch
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 5:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FELV Transport to Best Friends

Just an update.  The rescue was unable to offer any assistance with the
transport in the time frame needed so they are holding off on getting 2 of
the cats there.  Instead I will be transporting an FIV+ stressed out kitty
on my trek.  Wish me luck that his sedatives work!

Thanks so much for the offer to help.

--
Jamielynn  Storch
www.jlynnphotographyonline.com