I used Nutra-Cal for my Felv kitty, Prancer that just passed away. He lived for
over 9 years!  I ordered it from my Vet or Entirely Pets.com.  Also,  I used
Interferon for many years and this was  only $25.00 for a bottle, the bottle
lasted for about 2 months for his size (10 lbs).   Prancer did not like wet
food and I typically fed him Science Diet or Purina One.  I know that is a bit
pricey for some on a budget, but I swear by it for a Felv cat:)

I also used these for a Felv Kitten (3 weeks old) that somebody threw out on
the street and I was lucky enough to be walking the dog when they dumped the
kitten off.   A friend of mine adopted the kitten and we are waiting to retest
the kitten.  The kitten is doing great!  Cisco actually had hookworms and I
found out from the vet that hookworms can kill a kitten!!  Hope this
information helps!

Lisa Conner