From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 8:57 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Deciding-when-a-pet-has-suffered-enough

These people worried about the cats scratching furniture, soiling carpets,
etc. should watch "My Cat From Hell".  After seeing a couple of shows, i
came to the same conclusion, the cat isn't the problem, the PEOPLE are.
This guy really knows cats.  He has all 7 of mine pegged to the smallest
detail.  Followed his advise and it works, especialy the Clicker.