 From: siggies...@hotmail.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:33:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] President

Well, I have a different take on the whole healthcare thing because I work
for a health insurance company.  I understand how the business works.
That being said, there are good things about the "Obamacare", but there are
some
things that are NOT.  So I disagree that it should stand as it is.  It
needs to be replaced.  My opinion.  I cannot speak on behalf of my
employer.

Terri