Loud and Clear.  Thank you!
And I too hope you don't have to suspend this very valuable resource!
Bonnie

-----Original Message-----
From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
James G Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 5:30 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] ADMIN: Please take the politics and other OT topics to
appropriate lists

Hey all,

I must reiterate that this list is for discussing FeLV, treatments, and
support for caregivers. It is NOT a politics, hunting, personal soapbox,
etc. list. We have a well-defined mission here to discuss FeLV. All of these
other topics need to be taken to forums where such topics are discussed. I
would hate to have to suspend this list because some want to ignore or bring
their own interpretations into my gentle reminder about OT posting here.
But, if suspending this list for a short time is the only way to stop the
continuation of the off-topic chatter, I will have to do so. It is rude to
continue these conversations after being asked to stop. Thank you for your
consideration and cooperation. Kind regards.

James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Support)
http://www.facebook.com/crambone http://weather62025.com (for Edwardsville,
IL)