Do any of you have experience with seizure activity in your felv kitties?  My
five and one half year old felv cat has had multiple episodes of what the vet
believes are small, focal seizures.  They begin with ear twitching, which
increases until he becomes extremely frightened, he appears to be trying to
close his eyes and he runs and hides.  Ear mites/fleas have been ruled out.  He
has vomited on several occasions prior to the episode beginning.  He is healthy
in all other respects.  Do you have suggestions for management?  This boy is my
"sole survivor" of three felv babies we had from six weeks of age.  I love him
dearly and want to do my very best for him.  Thank you for any suggestions or
comments you can give me.  I very much appreciate this group as a resource!