Thank you for the info about cardboard carriers. This is a for sure
abandonment. My brother has been there all summer. So has the lady with the
cat. She took it in, fed it etc for about 7 months and then just left it. He
said she tried to find a home with no prospects. So she just left!
Nice huh? But great info about finding owners. It's just not the case here)-:

Thank you so much
Marcia
Sent from my iPhone