Thanks Kathryn & Christiane.
Both kittens just had diarrhea, no blood in the stool & no blood in the
vomit.

She is feeding them wet food, Friskies/wet and Meow Mix/wet.  I have tried
to get the kittens to eat Before Grain wet food, but they will not eat it.
The kittens will lap up a little water, but nothing excessive.  Problem is,
they walk away and vomit up the water.

Kittens were eating good Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.  I gave them some
dry food on Thursday or Friday night, Natures Variety Instinct.  Maybe
their tummies just didn't like the new food.

I am very worried, the kittens go back to their home tomorrow AM.  The
kittens have had the first round of shots & testing.  I have called their
human parents twice and left two messages.