He's doing quite well.  He eats about a can and a half of food plus he is now
eating his dry food (Iams Hairball Prevention).  He has come out of the closet
where he felt secure for the first 2 days here and is now sleeping in the cat
bed I put on a chair pulled up to the window so he could look out at the
interesting critters and birds. He seems a lot stronger than the night he was
brought here. His eyes are clear, no gunk in the morning.  I flea combed him
yesterday and he doesn't have any fleas or flea dirt that I could see.  He's
getting Nutra Ved twice daily.

too!